Re: [News] Australia Raises Linux Owing to Lockins

begin  oe_protect.scr
> __/ [ Mark Kent ] on Tuesday 27 June 2006 19:53 \__
>
>> begin  oe_protect.scr
>> Colin Day <cday3@xxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>>>
>>> Then why do you have "lockins" in the title? It could be
>>> misunderstood.
>

> Sorry about that. I didn't mean to cause confusion. I'll try to be more
> informative, rather then degrade to Reg- and Inquirer-esqe headlines.
>

>> True, people might think that the bar's open after 11pm...
>

> *smile* Well, the games in Germany finish before 11 (midnight CET).
>
> I guess the oxymorons made it grab more attention than it otherwise deserves.
> The headlines in the media (many of them) also include some puns. Some of
> them mentin Knoppix, which makes it less obscure.

Personally, I've always been in two minds about tabloid headlines -
sometimes they can be generally funny/witty, but sometimes the tortured
language seems a bit sad... I'd say do whatever you want - they're your
posts!

Kiss a non-smoker; taste the difference.