Re: [News] Australia Raises Linux Owing to Lockins

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Tuesday 27 June 2006 19:53 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
> Colin Day <cday3@xxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>> "Locked down" Linux dispenses Justice
>>
>> Then why do you have "lockins" in the title? It could be
>> misunderstood.

Sorry about that. I didn't mean to cause confusion. I'll try to be more
informative, rather then degrade to Reg- and Inquirer-esqe headlines.

> True, people might think that the bar's open after 11pm...

*smile* Well, the games in Germany finish before 11 (midnight CET).

I guess the oxymorons made it grab more attention than it otherwise deserves.
The headlines in the media (many of them) also include some puns. Some of
them mentin Knoppix, which makes it less obscure.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Bring home the world cup, England!
Cpu(s):  20.3% user,   3.6% system,  17.7% nice,  58.4% idle