Re: [News] Making (Ubuntu) Linux More Beautiful

begin  oe_protect.scr
> __/ [ Mark Kent ] on Tuesday 27 June 2006 12:49 \__
>
>> begin  oe_protect.scr
>>> __/ [ John Bailo ] on Monday 26 June 2006 17:13 \__

>>> Most bells and whistles are disabled by default. Personally, I don't like
>>> their default KDE look-and-feel either. Their GNOME route is even poorer
>>> (in terms of beauty). But beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
>>>

>> Average consumers are impressed by such things, as are kids, for that
>> matter.
>
> Adults *are* kids nowadays:
>
> http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2006/06/23/immature_hum.html?category=human&guid=20060623110030
>
> Intesrting study, which by no means I found surprising.

I'm unsurprised, having been seeing much evidence of this on a day to day
basis for a few years, even down to the mid- to late-twenties people,
especially girlies, who sit down in their beautiful clothes on the
train seat, and then proceed to put their dirty shoes on the opposite
seat... without considering for a moment that their white skirt or
trousers is covered in the sh1t left by the last girlie who just did
the same thing on the other seat - how stupid can people be?

Good day to avoid cops.  Crawl to work.