Re: Lintard users headed for insane asylum

On Sunday 25 June 2006 21:33 Tony Sinclair wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Examining options for Windows 98 users
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | So while I feel your pain, I unfortunately won't be able to offer much
>> | help to relieve that pain. You are moving ever closer to a tough
>> | decision, do you try Linux on your existing hardware or do you break
>> | down and buy a new computer. If you do buy a new machine, do you pay
>> | the Microsoft Windows tax that makes you buy a copy of Microsoft
>> | Windows from original equipment manufacturers (regardless of whether
>> | you are going to use it or not), or do you find a machine on the
>> | secondary market and avoid paying the tax to get Linux installed
>> | directly.
>> `----
>>
>>                                 http://www.tuxmagazine.com/node/1000202
>
> Only lintards would make thousands of posts each month thinking their
> doing something positive or making a diference. Why don't these
> looooooosers get a freaking job and do something to contribute to
> sociaty. Instead the best these lintards can do is spam usenet groups
> thinking anyone gives a rats ass.
>
> I could see if maybe you was in a wheel chair and couldn't move your
> body and shit. Then maybe you could just sit there and spew out this
> crap by poking at the keyboard with that little stick you hold in your
> mouth.
>
> But if you ain't in no wheel chair and your doing this crap day in and
> day out then you got yourself some sireous issues.

"Sireous issues", uh?  Is that serious?

Is it as serious as some half-baked clown who can make a posting like that,
of three short paragraphs, with a total of at least 5 spelling/grammatical
errors in the first paragraph, 3 in the second, and 5 in the third?  That
last (5 errors) is pretty bad, in a single sentence of less than two lines!
Is English not your first language?

Moving on, how much *more* serious would you consider it if I told you that
you, despite what you write about "lintards", have made no less than 129
postings to this group (in a similar vein) since 13 April this year (9 of
them today) and that you have "nym-shifted" at least 12 times in that
period?

Most folks here would call you a troll.
Not I - I think you are a pillock.