Re: ABUSE REPORT FILED!

winky.dink@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I haven't done anything up to this point, but I did get a response back
> from the sys-admin suggesting I ask Roy to stop.
> Obviously Roy works in the computing center and has friends there.

Well, an almost identical 'complaint' was made about a week ago, you
nymshifter.  How much does 'Sir' Bill Gates pay you for this nonsense?

By the way, the postings you complain about are *NOT* spam.

> That is why I forwarded his posting history along with this letter to
> the:
> Dean.
> Provost.
> Head of his department.
> President of the University.
> His fellow students.

Shows how pig ignorant you are about the make-up of British and
Commonwealth Universities.  They do not have Presidents or Provosts
(odd exceptions perhaps).