Re: ABUSE REPORT FILED!

  • Subject: Re: ABUSE REPORT FILED!
  • From: winky.dink@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 24 Jun 2006 16:53:29 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.os.windows-xp, 24hoursupport.helpdesk, alt.troll
I haven't done anything up to this point, but I did get a response back
from the sys-admin suggesting I ask Roy to stop.
Obviously Roy works in the computing center and has friends there.

That is why I forwarded his posting history along with this letter to
the:
Dean.
Provost.
Head of his department.