Re: [News] Linux on Wireless Access Points

begin  oe_protect.scr
> Tiny WAPs share files and printers
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Half a dozen companies around the world are shipping tiny Linux-based
>| wireless access points (WAPs) with built-in file and printer servers.
>| The WAPs appear to run a 2.4-series Linux kernel on a RISC-based
>| SoC (system-on-chip) that executes the i486 instruction set.
> `----
>
>                 http://www.linuxdevices.com/news/NS7538129611.html

Extremely cool devices... the commoditisation continues apace.  I'd like
a miniature bluetooth/ethernet adaptor - something I could plug into an
ethernet port which would provide bluetooth lan/data access, even it if
had to pretend to be a phone!

We all declare for liberty, but in using the same word we do not all mean
the same thing.
		-- A. Lincoln