Re: Novell board ousts top management

__/ [ John Bailo ] on Thursday 22 June 2006 17:03 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> At 66, I believe he is prepared to retire. He is set to leave Novell in
>> October this year, so the departure is not abrupt. He gives way to a
>> 'Linux guy', having made a major corporate strategic change.
>
> I'm just glad I kept buying NOVL when it dropped below 6.

It's not too late to buy more. The big day is approaching:

http://digg.com/linux_unix/InfoWorld:_Novell_hits_a_desktop_home_run_with_SLED_10

It is one among several that I have come across (from unbiased press). Only
Ubuntu and Red Hat (primarily in server space) will give them a run for the
money in the long term. I am not sure about Linspire and Xandros.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz
  5:00pm  up 55 days 22:14,  12 users,  load average: 1.41, 1.02, 0.76