Re: No Windows, no Business

__/ [ Kelsey Bjarnason ] on Friday 03 March 2006 09:59 \__

> On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 05:20:40 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Via Digg: 'Microsoft is practicing the "do it our way or you don't matter"
>> business model by forcing any company who wants to offer Windows to its
>> customers to do so exclusively. No Linux, No BSD.'
>
> Haven't we heard this one before? Didn't they get bitch-slapped for this
> already?
>
> Sigh.  Some mothers' children.

They show resistance, much like my parents' bank which continues to be
IE-only.

This was not the first time such companies got told off. Often they know
where the discussion is going, so they stop early on (as in the case above)
If you press hard enough on the front-line assistants, it will sooner or
later propagate to management and make a difference.