Re: I think I upset Scoble

> http://scobleizer.wordpress.com/2006/03/04/better-mail-than-jail/

Damn, another ILLEGAL SELECTION site.

Ahh, okay.

   Personally I\u2019m glad that Roy is an advocate for non-Microsoft
   technologies. I\u2019d hate it if he was using these kinds of tactics
   on our side of the fence.

   If I ever see a Microsoft advocate treat someone advocating another
   platform this way I\u2019ll personally rail on them. That\u2019s not
   a tactic that\u2019s acceptable.

And why use Unicode (I presume) characters for apostrophes?

--
Q:  Why does a GNU/Linux user compile his kernel?
A:  Because he can.