Re: Office 12(2007) Could Drive Users Away to OpenOffice

> http://www.linux-watch.com/news/NS7262994355.html
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | "Microsoft's Office 12 is coming, and eWEEK's Peter Galli has found
> that
> | even shops that believe in Microsoft products -- the fools! the
> fools! --
> | are having doubts about it and are thinking about other
> alternatives."
> `----
>
> In reference to:

>   [Page title: How Disruptive Will Office 2007 Adoption Be?]

I think that the COLA folk have long ago given up the attempt to beat MS
in the market by appealing to the users and are increasingly hoping that
MS will simply shoot itself in the foot and so provide some opportunity
to catch up to it.  Fat chance.