Re: For Larry the arsehole

__/ [ Jim Richardson ] on Sunday 12 March 2006 19:30 \__

> On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 18:01:44 +0100,
>  Roy Culley <rgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Seems you have got your knickers in a twist Larry boy. Only to be
>> expected I suppose but from what I've seen in followups you come
>> across as exceedingly immature and naive even to the extent of
>> thinking that some forged posts were from me.
>>
>> Suffice to say Larry, that when I said you were an arsehole you were
>> also plonked. You have shown yourself to be a wintroll and arsehole on
>> numerous occasions. Your reply to Peter was just one too many.
>

> he got suckered in by a forger, not a very good forge, but perhaps
> sufficient unto the task.

That  aside,  Larry  has been changing his tune recently. For a  while,  I
could  have balanced conversations with him, but that bias of contempt and
prejudice  towards Linux. However, I continue to suspect that the  forger,
as well as Peter, have got his sentiments vexed up.