Re: LOL - The most useless hidden text i've seen

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> This reminds me of my supervisor's HTML-formatted E-mails. They are
> approximately 38k in terms of size but they only contain 3 lines of text.
> He uses Outlook.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Roy

I maintain the mailing list and do the bulk mailing for my Athletics club.
People send me 100k word documents that contain only text and ask me to
send them out.  I always strip the text out and send it plain.  1k at the
most.

It's called the 'Powerpoint effect'.  Type a small message in power point =
200k, in word 50k, in plain text, 500 bytes.

--
Brian Wakem