Re: need help for my seminar

__/ [ spicynchily@xxxxxxxxx ] on Friday 17 March 2006 21:46 \__

> hi all
>
> i am new in this group .i am a student of MSC statistics from Pakistan
> . ia have 2 deliver a seminar for completion of my degree. the audience
> will be my teachers,juniors & seniors.
> i have decided a topic " Neural Networks " to deliver a seminar on. but
> i have not found any practical example . CAn anybody help me on this
> topic. & suggest me how much i should cover the topic in seminar coz
> this is a totaly new technique to my audience & it is difficult too.
> If u have any other  different & interesting topic PLZ tell me
>
> waiting for reply...
> bbi

Hi,

For the audience in question, you should probably stick a level which you can
manage. You can extend to a level which is offered by the literature,
provided that you can understand too sufficiently well.

Bear in mind that going into depths can raise subsequent questions that you
will struggle to answer. Choose a scope that you can manage and master so as
to satisfy the audience. I have come across some lecture notes on neutral
networks back when I studied the field myself, at a relatively shallow
level. You can search the Web and find relevant lecture notes and /even/
existing presentations on the topic.

PDF's *tend* to deliver more reliable content, so:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?num=50&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=neural+networks+filetype%3Apdf&btnG=Search&meta=

Good luck,

Roy S. Schestowitz
  9:15am  up 11 days  1:52,  10 users,  load average: 0.64, 0.91, 0.98