Re: AC Power,

  • Subject: Re: AC Power,
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 09:14:34 +0000
  • Newsgroups: alt.os.windows-xp
__/ [ Venom ] on Sunday 19 March 2006 04:49 \__

> "Tony Hwang" <dragon40@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Venom wrote:
>>
>> > "Ahmed" <ahmed_yahia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>> > change

>> > everything you need to know.
>> >

>> Hmm,
>> Just look at the sticker on the adapter.
>>

> I would have thought he would at least be that bright.

Laptops, much like external hard-drives, printers and many other peripherals
come with adapter that are built to handle different voltage levels. Read
the reference on the adapter regardless. If you worry, get a convertor that
operates at the socket level. Such convertors are usually more expensive
than the required cable.

Best wishes and good luck,