Re: Access Shortcuts from Onscreen Keyboard

__/ [ Paul G ] on Sunday 19 March 2006 13:46 \__

> Is there anyway to access the shortcut list when using the on screen
> keyboard?
> Is the shortcut symbol anywhere on the board etc??
> Thanks much

I wondered the same thin. I believe you must have the ribbon rendered using
the Graffitti area. Not only that, but the subsequent letters which make up
the shortcut cannot be entered using the OSD interface. This have no effect.

Maybe this has changed in later versions of Palm OS. I noticed that the same
behaviour applies with a peripheral keyboard attached.

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Quote when replying in non-real-time dialogues"
http://Schestowitz.com  |    SuSE Linux    ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  1:55pm  up 11 days  6:32,  11 users,  load average: 1.80, 1.73, 1.73