Re: Access Shortcuts from Onscreen Keyboard

> __/ [ Paul G ] on Sunday 19 March 2006 13:46 \__
>
>> Is there anyway to access the shortcut list when using the on screen
>> keyboard?
>> Is the shortcut symbol anywhere on the board etc??
>> Thanks much
>
> I wondered the same thin. I believe you must have the ribbon rendered
> using
> the Graffitti area. Not only that, but the subsequent letters which
> make up
> the shortcut cannot be entered using the OSD interface. This have no
> effect.
>
> Maybe this has changed in later versions of Palm OS. I noticed that
> the same
> behaviour applies with a peripheral keyboard attached.
>
> Hope it helps,
>
> Roy

Appreciate the reply.
It's a bit of a pain not being able to do this, and having TextPlus not
work well with some Palms.
Even when using the new 3-section on-screen pad, the short cuts come up
with upper or lower cases depending on where you draw the ribbon. You
need to use the "old" style pad :(

Paul