(News) Kasparov Introduces New Search Engine

http://www.chessbase.com/newsdetail.asp?newsid=2998

,----[ Quote ]
| For the initial launch it was former US President Bill Clinton who
| took center stage. This time Accoona, a search engine company that
| has set itself the goal to challenge the supremacy of Google,
| asked former world chess champion Garry Kasparov to do the honours.
| Kasparov introduced what he called this new hitchhiker's guide to
| cyberspace.
`----

Opinion: I have just tried that search engines, but I will not bother again.
It sometimes spews out the results at random order; it's decent for popular
phrases though. Still, it's in its early stages, so might be worth keeping
an eye on.