Re: One Database - Two computers (in an office)

Thank you, Roy.  I guess I do not speak the same language as Baxter.

To Roy or anyone else, here is a scenario with questions.
I appears I can, after the Desktop installation, move or relocate the
manager's calendar to a Network drive/share.  I would then like to install
the Desktop software on the secretary's computer and point the calendar to
the same share point.  But the desktop software will not let me do that
because there is already a calendar there.

So here is my question:  Where in either an .INI file and/or in the registry
and elsewhere, can I manually change the location of the calendar on the
secretary's machine so she does not have to go through the copy back and
forth thing?  I would imagine the same holds true that only one person can
open and manipulate/sync the calendar at a time.

~Alan