Re: Pages taking time to appear on Google

__/ [ Jez ] on Friday 24 March 2006 11:18 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> I have not taken a
>> vacation since Christmas and I recently resigned from a job.
>>

> Roy, it's only March! When it's next March and you tell me you tell me
> you haven't had a vacation since this Christmas, I may have a little
> more pity! Possibly. :-)
>
> Jez.

I am reluctant take vacations, but I still take them 3 times a year. I'm
going to the States for 2 weeks on April 5th. Conference in Washington, then
staying with the family in Florida over Easter. *smile*

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Nothing to see in this sig, please move along"
http://Schestowitz.com  |    SuSE Linux    ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
 11:10am  up 16 days  3:47,  8 users,  load average: 1.33, 1.19, 1.12