Re: Guaranteed No Cost Jobs!

__/ [ canadafred ] on Friday 24 March 2006 12:11 \__

>> The Usenet Improvement Project
>>
>>        http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
>
> Good read. I particularly enjoyed this photo :
>
> Evidence of a serious infestation. http://blinkynet.net/comp/lam02.jpg

Blinky has accumulated some very funny pages in his site. I haven't kill
filed Google Groupers myself, but I have them highlighted in different
colours. It makes UseNet a far more enjoyable experience. When someone from
GG posts something decent or proves to be the exception, you can immediately
whitelist, but there is no alternative to prejudice.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Ping this IP, see if it responds the second time"
 12:35pm  up 16 days  5:12,  9 users,  load average: 0.70, 0.90, 0.79