Re: Mozilla Lightning Screenshots

In article <TJadnddLQKtE3bjZnZ2dnUVZ_s-dnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
 Linønut <linønut@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> Why did you link to the last screenshot in the set, rather than the
> >> first?
> >
> > I was browsing the galley and then grabbed the URL from the address bar,
> > which was set on the last among the slides. Your point is a fair one as I
> > was negligent.
>
> What the hell is Tim's point, anyway?

It's called curiosity.  You should try it sometime. :-)

The slideshow consisted of something like 23 pictures, and they seemed
to have been arranged in a logical order.  So, I was simply curious why
he linked to the last picture rather than the first.  If there was some
specific reason, such as the last slide having particular significance
that he was trying to highlight, I didn't see it.  Hence, my question.

--
--Tim Smith