(OT) Netcraft Site Ranks Gone Mad?

Are you using the Netcraft toolbar? If not, this is probably irrelevant to
you. I apologise to have posted this, but no other forum seems suitable and
a Web search proved unfruitful.

Has anyone else noticed significant and extremely strange changes in Netcraft
site ranks over the past few days? I have just checked Netcraft's 'top
list', which seems to indicate that something has gone wrong...

http://toolbar.netcraft.com/stats/topsites

1       http://www. realityrox.com      December 2000   Black Oak Computers     Go      US
2       https:// chandiespanties.com    unknown XILO (UK) Ltd - XILO.NET - /22  Go      UK
3       http://www. wellknow.be unknown Hot Spot Broadband      Go      US
4       http://www. talkstock.com       August 1998     Rockynet

[...]

The toolbar confirms that these are *supposedly* ranked most highly for
traffic. Could it be that Netcraft experience a serious bug?