Re: Books recommendation

__/ [ Roy Schestowitz ] on Monday 27 March 2006 12:33 \__

> __/ [ bary ] on Monday 27 March 2006 12:24 \__
>
>> Are there any books for seo?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> bary
>
> Yes, at least 263 of them.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=br_ss_hs/103-1808455-8127000?search-alias=aps&keywords=seo

Sorry, I didn't mind to sound rude, but I suspect that Amazon provides
comprehensive reviews and descriptions for each book. The advice you might
get here will be biased because people often recommend what they have read
or wrote. One of the books you will find at the top was authored by a
participant of this newsgroup, for instance.