Re: Google Extends its Lead

__/ [ Who Turned Off The Lights? ] on Wednesday 29 March 2006 10:41 \__

> On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 10:21:47 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> __/ [ davidof ] on Wednesday 29 March 2006 10:11 \__

>>> I liked this bit:-
>>>
>>> "In addition, it will take a few more months to determine if Microsoft's
>>> new search technology, introduced just over a year ago, is "improving
>>> the consumer experience,"
>>>
>>> why will it take a few more months, we have Microsoft's killer
>>> algorithmic search engine for well over a year, the only thing that
>>> could save it from certain death is the relase of Vista... which still
>>> seems a long way off.
>>
>> As of yesterday, it's February (2006). Office delayed too. This morning,
>> Server 2007 was announced to have a delay. Microsoft will be careful with
>> these search bars in Vista, which could have them sued, not only by
>> Google. See the following video (please):
>>
>> http://youtube.com/watch?v=3vQKAtHdfuc
>
> Wait I don't get it. it's the same video I thought I'd seen earlier. What
> gives? IE4? Huh?

That's when they penetrated using aggression. If you can't beat 'em, just
cheat.

> yes, it's embarrassment galore as is the usual course. 'and so?

Yes, but the video leaked out only days ago, I believe.

> Nothing new when it comes to good 'ole Bill.
>
> Oye, I just can't help but compare him to Bill the Cat:
> http://www.code7r.org/inquiz/catnip.htm
>
> yet I digress.

*LOL*

Mister Fluffy:

http://www.code7r.org/inquiz/images/nip3_small.jpg

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Open Source Reversi: http://othellomaster.com
http://Schestowitz.com  |    SuSE Linux    ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
 10:40am  up 21 days  0:25,  10 users,  load average: 1.07, 0.89, 0.75