Re: Google Extends its Lead

news:e0djmo$14ju$4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> As of yesterday, it's February (2006). Office delayed too. This morning,
> Server 2007 was announced to have a delay. Microsoft will be careful with
> these search bars in Vista, which could have them sued, not only by
> Google.
> See the following video (please):

Darn Roy, I just deleted 5 paragraphs of a rant which after reading through,
realised was way off kilter!

So pal, how are ya? hehehe That is, after being awake myself for countless
hours of work and no sleep.

On another note. MS sucks! What'd you expect me to say? MS has always
sucked! Yet I'm addicted to their bullshit. So what else is new?