Re: Add URL error or delay

__/ [ clientes@xxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Wednesday 29 March 2006 13:12 \__

> Hello everyone do you know why do i get an error or a delay when I try
> to add a URL to google through the
> "http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl"; page
>
> I put everything correctly and it either goes back to the page or halts
> at a blank page.
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks 4 your help!

Actually, all was successful. Whether your submission was accepted or not,
the effect would be the same. Think of that submission form as a little game
that makes people believe the site gains something. It's a placebo effect.
This forms can be misused by spammers and are still alive only as a legacy.
Or so I am told...

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Coffee makes mw to0 jittery
  1:15pm  up 21 days  3:00,  11 users,  load average: 0.91, 0.85, 0.96