Re: Microsoft's Politics Put Lives at Risk?

__/ [ Ray Ingles ] on Wednesday 29 March 2006 16:40 \__

> On 2006-03-29, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> __/ [ Ray Ingles ] on Wednesday 29 March 2006 15:57 \__

>>>  Are there more details anywhere? Anything in other publications?
>
>> See the following:
>> http://lxer.com/module/newswire/view/57181/index.html
>
>  Umm... that's the one I was talking about. See the quote above?
>
>> I believe it's rather exclusive as the author liaised with the lady who
>> testified.
>
>  There's a quote from a "Jim Lytle" there, too, but no context or any
> way to find out where it was quoted from.

Ahhhh... I see. He changed the title, expanded the text and re-posted...
under the same URL. New title:

        "Working Linux Emergency Response System Undermined at
                Homeland Security by Microsoft Lobbying"

Cheeky git. I can't verify the sources, I'm afraid. It's the only place where
this got published, independently.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Partition if an operating $ysteM must be set aside
  4:45pm  up 21 days  6:30,  10 users,  load average: 0.79, 0.83, 0.87