Re: "With Microsoft in Chaos, Our Moment Has Arrived"

  • Subject: Re: "With Microsoft in Chaos, Our Moment Has Arrived"
  • From: "Edwin" <thorne25@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 29 Mar 2006 08:05:46 -0800
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> With Microsoft in Chaos, Our Moment Has Arrived
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Apparently, Microsoft's next release of its flagship operating system,
> | called 'Vista', has been delayed yet again. This really isn't surprising
> | news, due to the fact that it's been delayed quite a number of times
> | already.
> |
> | What is surprising, however, is that according to reports, some
> | Microsoft developers are now in open rebellion.

"My people. Sons and daughters of Helghan."

"For many years, we have been a broken nation. Shunt, oppressed, and
conqured by those we sought to escape. 10 years ago, I asked for time,
and that time was granted by you. You, the strength in my arm, the
holders of my dreams. "

"Our forefathers embarked on the greatest exodus in the history of all
mankind. An exodus for freedom. Helghan became that freedom. Our new
world changed our bodies. At first, it weakened us, but in fact, we
were growing... stronger. "

"In the time you have given me, I have rebulit our nation, I have
rebuilt out strenth, and I have rebuilt our pride! Our enemies at home
have been reeducated. We have given them new insights into our cause.
On this day, we stand united once more. On this day, those driven to
divide us will hear our verse. On this day, we shall act as one, and we
shall be ignored NO MORE! "

"Defenders of the Helghast dream, NOW IS OUR TIME! "

-- Scolar Visari