Re: Roy Schestowitz, Paid Linux Shill ????

__/ [ mustapha.singh@xxxxxxxxx ] on Friday 31 March 2006 19:56 \__

> So which one of the big Linux companies is financing this guy?
>
> From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> This person is posting messages 24x7 and by the hundreds.
> Nothing of substance really, just SPAM and certainly no discussion
> involved.
> So is Redhat or Suse or maybe the backers of Ubuntu paying him to post
> messages 24x7 in comp.os.linux.advocacy?
> More importantly, does his University know that he is using their
> computer time to post to USENET?
> Inquiring minds want to know!
> Mustapha Singh

The University equips its students and staff with a newsserver as means of
communicating with the world and sharing ideas. Why is this bothering you? I
just do this as a hobby. If you don't like my posts, kill me. That's what
the kill file is for.

Best wishes,