Re: CNET does not work

Roy Schestowitz respectfully sez...

>> I finally got  Shockwave  to  work  (I  can  watch
>> videos  on  the NY Times),  however,  I  am  still
>> unable to view any shockwave videos on CNET.
> >
> > Is there something I need to do to make CNET work?
>
> What platform and browser

Windows 2000 Professional with Internet Explorer version 6.0.2800.1106 (the
latest version that I know of).

Also, I have Norton Protection Center (which is Norton Internet Security
2006).

> Are you getting an error message?

There are no error messages whatsoever.

> Is this directly related to Flash in any way?

Yes, when I first encountered this problem, I was able to download a free
program to Uninstall Flash, then after that, I was able to successfully load
Flash from the website.

Now I am able to view flash enabled content, such as videos on the NY Times
website.

Now, I also frequent CNET for technology news, however, I am still unable to
view any flash videos.

Part of flash does work on CNET, it's the videos element that does not work.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks Roy!!

Cheers!