Re: Ever have one of those moods?

Fleeing from the madness of the schestowitz.com / MCC / Manchester University jungle
Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> stumbled into news:alt.www.webmaster
and said:

__/ [ William Tasso ] on Tuesday 02 May 2006 17:02 \__

Fleeing from the madness of the schestowitz.com / MCC / Manchester
University jungle
Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> stumbled into
and said:

__/ [ Matt Probert ] on Tuesday 02 May 2006 13:03 \__

On 02 May 2006 09:51:42 GMT, TechnoHippie