Re: Critique

__/ [ Toby Inkster ] on Sunday 07 May 2006 13:42 \__

> OK, here goes:
> http://www.nct.org.uk/
>
> Please bear in mind that this site was a team effort, so not everything is
> my fault / to my credit. But I'm not going to tell you which bits I did,
> which bits I like, and which bits I think are stupid because I want to
> hear all the feedback you have!
>
> That said, if you're going to judge it on quality of coding, please look
> at the source for one of the non-homepage pages as well!
>
> For purpose of comparison:
> http://archive.nct.org.uk/

Very nice overall. I only happened to notice that the footer is composed as a
table. Might want to convert it to <div>s as to more easily control the
layout.

Best wishes,

Eoy

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      | "I feed my 3 penguins with electricity and love"
  6:00pm  up 10 days  0:57,  12 users,  load average: 0.43, 0.50, 0.42