Re: [OT] - Adsense broken today ?

__/ [ Barbara de Zoete ] on Saturday 06 May 2006 18:23 \__

> On Sat, 06 May 2006 18:48:42 +0200, Roy Schestowitz
> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> __/ [ Paul B ] on Saturday 06 May 2006 17:22 \__
>>
>>> Today, according to google, I have had just one click from adsense for
>>> search and one click for adsense for content.
>>>
>>> The eCPM is updating itself, but not the clicks.
>>>
>>> I know that you cannot guarantee people clicking on them, but from
>>> previous days/weeks I have always had people click on them by now.
>>>
>>> Is it happening to anyone else in here ?
>>
>> Wow! I have taken a look at my AdSense report after several weeks or
>> turning
>> a blind eye. The profit has fallen by almost 80% of its normal pace,
>> whatever made that possible.
>
> All I see happening over the last few days is that good and sunny weather
> is bad for 'business' :-)

I'd give away all these puny profits (which don't even cover hosting) to have
the sunny days return. It has begun raining in Manchester again (as of this
afternoon). *sulk*

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Lions are like hippie tigers"
http://Schestowitz.com  |  GNU is Not UNIX  ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  6:35pm  up 9 days  1:32,  13 users,  load average: 0.46, 0.55, 0.62