Re: [OT] - Adsense broken today ?

__/ [ Paul B ] on Saturday 06 May 2006 17:22 \__

> Hi All
>
> Today, according to google, I have had just one click from adsense for
> search and one click for adsense for content.
>
> The eCPM is updating itself, but not the clicks.
>
> I know that you cannot guarantee people clicking on them, but from
> previous days/weeks I have always had people click on them by now.
>
> Is it happening to anyone else in here ?
>
> plh
> Paul

Wow! I have taken a look at my AdSense report after several weeks or turning
a blind eye. The profit has fallen by almost 80% of its normal pace,
whatever made that possible. The number of impressions was unaffected, so
it's not as though the entire Web runs AdBlock, CSS ad exclusion or
NoScript. Since it's small money, I never mind much. I rarely ever check the
report, either.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "In hell, treason is the work of angels"
  5:45pm  up 9 days  0:42,  13 users,  load average: 0.81, 0.74, 0.62