Re: [News] Microsoft Lies to Subvert Competition

__/ [ High Plains Thumper ] on Thursday 11 May 2006 21:51 \__

> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 11 May 2006 19:16:27 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> MS tries to rain on PS3 parade with $200 Wii forecast
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]

>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2006/05/11/ms_forecasts_200_dollar_wii/su
>>
>> What I find most interesting is that you proclaim that Microsoft "lies"
>> but yet the very article says "so it's entirely possible the company will
>> pitch the price low".
>
> His comment was about Microsoft's statement, not article author's opinion.

He does have a point though:

http://www.forbes.com/technology/2006/05/11/nintendo-microsoft-sony_cx_kt_0511wii.html?partner=rss

                Analyst: Wii Will Cost $200

All other sources found it laughable yesterday.

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      | UNIX: Because a PC is a terrible thing to waste
http://Schestowitz.com  |  GNU is Not UNIX  ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E