Re: Crucial 2GB SD card

news:1287325.TbqFUJMZTo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> __/ [ rcwebb@xxxxxxxxx ] on Thursday 11 May 2006 14:16 \__
>
>> Has anyone tried the Crucial 2gb sd card in the Palm TX. Does it work
>> OK?
>> Thanks
>
> A standard 2GB SD card should work with the Palm TX as far as I know. I
> believe it was the Tungsten 3 which had issues with cards that exceeded
> 1.7GB in volume. Please correct me if I am wrong... *polite smile*
>
> Also, search the Palm knowledge base. The answers are all there.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Roy
>
> --
> Roy S. Schestowitz
> http://Schestowitz.com  |  GNU is Not UNIX  ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
>  5:50pm  up 14 days  0:47,  9 users,  load average: 0.56, 0.41, 0.44
>      http://iuron.com - proposing a non-profit search engine

I've spent more hours than I want to think about trying to get a 2G card to
work successfully in a T3 (including partitioning etc - I don't think
there's a single idea that someone has published on the subject that I
haven't tried!) I ended up using my 2G card (it's a Kingston by the way) and
I make sure that I've set everything up to never write to it (I do all my
writing in the card slot in the PC).