Re: Adsense hign-paying-keywors list

__/ [ jetbrains@xxxxxxxxx ] on Saturday 13 May 2006 09:09 \__

> Adsense hign-paying-keywors list
>
> http://www.sitelogic.org/income/top_paying_keywords.html

I find that rather informative, but all the same -- deceiving. I guess that
one clickthrough could, in theory, exceed people profits from hundreds in
reality. You see, in practice, many clicks are worth, on average, just 20ish
cents. For what it's worth, here is another comprehensive list:

http://www.cwire.org/2006/03/23/updated-highest-paying-adsense-keywords

$54.33 mesothelioma lawyers
$47.79 what is mesothelioma
$47.72 peritoneal mesothelioma
$47.25 consolidate loans
$47.16 refinancing mortgage
$45.55 tax attorney
$41.22 mesothelioma
$38.86 car accident lawyer
$38.68 ameriquest mortgage
$38.03 mortgage refinance
$37.55 refinancing

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |   Useless fact: Women blink twice as much as men
  4:45pm  up 15 days 23:42,  12 users,  load average: 1.69, 1.81, 1.53