Re: Microsoft CEO Praises GNU/Linux

__/ [ Da'Punk-A ] on Friday 12 May 2006 22:25 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> ,----[ Quotes ]
>> | Ballmer: "Linux has a superior high-performance cluster-computing
>> | technology [Begin FUD], but that too will change over time [End FUD]"
>> |
>> | Ballmer: "We are hard at work at it. You take a look at what is going on
>> | in security appliances, we need better technology. So there are two or
>> | three areas where Linux has really developed a position".
>> `----
>>
>>                         http://www.technewsworld.com/story/50490.html
>
> Praise for Linux coming from Ballmer?! An admission that Linux is
> superior in some areas?! Whoa! Did he get hit on the head by a
> rebounding chair or something??

It wasn't really Ballmer who said that. He suffers from dissociative identity
disorder [1], wherein he kicks in and out of 'reality mode', sometimes
overtaken by:

su minime echo 'FUD'

What you see above is the anguish of Mr. Ballmer oinking his way _out_ the
office, having _already_ broken a chair.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "How do I set my laser printer on stun?"
  5:25pm  up 16 days  0:22,  12 users,  load average: 1.68, 1.85, 1.81