Re: [News] Cuba Says Hasta La Vista, Adios Windows

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Linonut
<linonut@xxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Thu, 18 May 2006 11:35:25 -0500
<XI-dnTzF6trQP_HZnZ2dneKdnZydnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o' wisdom:

>>> For much of the world, Windwoes is only tolerable because it's
>>> piratable.  Now that M$ is clamping=down on that...
>>
>> Arrrrr....
>>
>> I am pretty convinced that sweaty Ballmer is preparing that truck full of
>> Cuban cigars and ships it back to cuba as we speak.
>
> That Ballmer guy, smoking a cigar, standing over you?
>
> That's not a cigar, and that's not his face.

No, but if one tries to light it, the results might be ... painful.
But kudos to Cuba for going free...now if only the political system
would follow suit. :-)

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- insert random dictate here
Windows Vista.  Because it's time to refresh your hardware.  Trust us.