Re: Cutts Explains the Mess

__/ [ Paul B ] on Wednesday 17 May 2006 14:32 \__

> On Wed, 17 May 2006 14:07:50 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>__/ [ "Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk ;¬)" ] on Wednesday 17 May 2006 14:02 \__

>>> I'm still of the opinion it's a money generating issue.
>>> After all, when lots of sites are getting dropped from high ranking
>>> SEO'd positions which provide zero revenue to Google are now having to
>>> resort to Adwords to regain their share of the business.
>>

>>I very much doubt it. See comments below.
>
> I would go further on that and say no. period.

*nod* But I prefer to avoid one-word answers and innane one-liners (no
offence intended). Frankly, some of Bill's recent posts have added so little
information that they were worth pruning in the news client. I wonder it
it's just me... again, no offence intended.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |   Useless fact: Women blink twice as much as men
  3:20pm  up 19 days 22:17,  9 users,  load average: 1.39, 0.60, 0.29