Re: [News] Microsoft Takes Advantage of Open Source

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Wednesday 17 May 2006 09:27 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
>> __/ [ Roy Culley ] on Tuesday 16 May 2006 17:29 \__
>>
>>> begin  risky.vbs
>>> <1244561.yloYuIhHxV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,

>>> Windows: mutton dressed up as lamb :-)
>>
>> After 12 minutes (on average), comes the Silence. Get it? Downtime.
>> Silence of the Lamb.
>>

> Ummmm, deep...  brings up some not very pleasant images...

What, you don't like Jodie Foster? *chuckle*

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Falsity implies anything
http://Schestowitz.com  |  GNU is Not UNIX  ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
 11:35am  up 19 days 18:32,  8 users,  load average: 0.34, 0.33, 0.34