Re: Everything's back to normal now

__/ [ Phil Rotsky ] on Tuesday 16 May 2006 08:26 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>>> Oh, anyone know when SuSE 10.1 is due out?
>
>> It was made available last Thursday:
>
> Ah, thanks. But that's OpenSuSE and I can't be bothered will all that
> downloading, creating ISO images and burning DVDs malarky. Wastes too much
> time. I'm happy to pay for the convenience of a boxed set, especially as
> they are so cheap compared to The OS That Dare Not Breath Its Name.
>
> @+

You can get somebody else to do all the work for you:

                        http://saselinux.com/

,----[ Summary ]
| No, SASELinux is not a new distribution of Linux nor is it any other OS
| at all rather it is a way for users with limited or no bandwidth of their
| own to get Linux at very little cost to them. Currently to download Linux
| you really need a good high speed line and a day or so to download the
| three or four gigs. So we have set out to change that by mailing what
| ever distribution of Linux you want directly to you!
`----

Just pay for shipping. We live in a good society...

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Open the Gate$ to Hell
http://Schestowitz.com  |  GNU is Not UNIX  ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  1:35pm  up 18 days 20:32,  8 users,  load average: 0.03, 0.05, 0.07