Re: [News] Vista Complaints

begin  risky.vbs
	<1358357.vYFA6Jy0dI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
	Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> What happens when a _Windows evangelist_ complains about Windows?
>
> http://chris.pirillo.com/2006/05/24/windows-vista-feedback/
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| I realize this list is lengthy, but.... these reasons are exactly
>| why I'm afraid Vista won't be as polished as originally
>| anticipated.  I warn you, this list is long - and it's only going
>| to get longer, the deeper I dive into Vista Beta 2. This list is
>| longer than the interview!
> `----
>
> A huge list follows

There is a terminology misuse by MS. MS beta SW is barely alpha by
normal standards. MS releases are barely beta. After SP3 or later
their SW might be regarded as barely functional.

I'm sure vista will be released sometime in 2007. Gates will insist on
it as he did with W95. It will hoever be alhpa quality and offer next
to nothing above what XP offers today excpet for a huge number of new
vulnerabilities.

Windows Vista: insecure by design