[News] Vista Complaints

What happens when a _Windows evangelist_ complains about Windows?

http://chris.pirillo.com/2006/05/24/windows-vista-feedback/

,----[ Quote ]
| I realize this list is lengthy, but.... these reasons are exactly why
| I'm afraid Vista won't be as polished as originally anticipated.
| I warn you, this list is long - and it's only going to get longer,
| the deeper I dive into Vista Beta 2. This list is longer than the
| interview!
`----

A huge list follows

Also last night:

http://chris.pirillo.com/2006/05/24/microsoft-slows-microsoft-down/

http://chris.pirillo.com/2006/05/24/vista-readyboost/

http://chris.pirillo.com/2006/05/24/outlook-2007-might-not-suck/

,----[ Quote ]
| It's not perfect, but it's showing a bit of promise. They have a lot of
| UI work to clean up before I could give this my stamp of approval.
`----

That is a lot of bad publicity for one day...