Re: Truck Drivers admit Throwing Bottles Out Window Quicker at Disposal

  • Subject: Re: Truck Drivers admit Throwing Bottles Out Window Quicker at Disposal
  • From: Bobbie <bobbie4(remove-this)@shaw.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 16:58:43 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
While performing an interpretive dance to Enya's Carribean Blue, Roy
Schestowitz exclaimed:

> __/ [ Erik Funkenbusch ] on Wednesday 24 May 2006 17:29 \__
>
> was: Sun admits ODF is 5 to 100 times slower than Office
>
>> http://blogs.zdnet.com/Ou]/?p=196
>
> [Subject line modified]

Is it just me or does George seem to be a little biased?
I wonder how many X-Boxes Mr. Ballmer gave him for Christmas.

Do you think George will ever do a comparison of the number of security
breaches in Microsoft Office compared to Open Office?

--
Bobbie the Triple Killer is at http://members.shaw.ca/bobbie4/index.htm
Today's posting comes via the numbers 0 & 1, Suse 10.0 and Pan Newsreader.