Re: A possible theory of pages dropping

  • Subject: Re: A possible theory of pages dropping
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 15:50:25 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
__/ [ Big Bill ] on Wednesday 24 May 2006 14:29 \__

> On 24 May 2006 05:39:58 -0700, "webseoguy" <webseoguy@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>>Here is a link that explains the recent changes with Google lately
>>written by SitePoint.
>>http://webrankingconsultants.com/wordpress/?p=25
>>
>>And here is a link from Matt Cutts of Google himself that describes it
>>in detail.
>>http://webrankingconsultants.com/wordpress/?p=24
>>
>>Michael Rock
>>www.webrankingconsultants.com
>>www.theinternetpresence.com
>
> Hands up anyone here who would believe it if Matt Cutts explained what
> time of day it is - oh, hi there, Michael Rock, you'd be new here, I
> take it?
>
> BB

Actually, Bill, I found his links extremely informative. That said, a link to
the source rather than a blog citing them would have saved some time. It
seems as though we may be witnessing an irreversible and permanent change,
which was /intentional/.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz    The Holy Bible: http://www.gtk.org/documentation.html
  3:45pm  up 26 days 22:17,  11 users,  load average: 0.98, 0.99, 0.89