Re: Who links to me ?

Thanks to all - It looks like even if I have been doing web developmet for
years there is still plenty of stuff to discover -
Alexa was extremely helpful - Not only it did not include the internal links
but it only showed one
result per website external link so I could finally see lots of website I
could not reach before.
Paolo