Re: OT:Your earlier post (Was: Had anyone seen Matt Cutts publicly speak?)

__/ [ www.1-script.com ] on Wednesday 31 May 2006 15:14 \__

http://www.1-script.com/forums/Re-News-Google-Bug-Irreversibly-Loses-Pages-(Ping-DMITRI)-article32707-1.htm

> See the part that relates to your site

Yes, I saw that, thanks. I didn't have anything particular to say, but I
still get decent traffic from Google. The links from your site were lost,
but not to worry. And, lastly, I do not make a living out of this. I suppose
I just enjoyed the attention level, which peaked at the end of last month.

Maybe we are yet to see a pleasant surprise. I keep my hopes down,
nevertheless.

Roy

PS - Don't let the site urge you to get impulsive with BBQ. *wink*

--
Roy S. Schestowitz
  4:05pm  up 33 days 22:37,  11 users,  load average: 0.83, 0.40, 0.24