Re: AIS-E for Google co-op?

  • Subject: Re: AIS-E for Google co-op?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 06:34:34 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
__/ [ canadafred ] on Wednesday 31 May 2006 05:39 \__

> Big Bill wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> What do the others think please? Could we make use of this concept in
>> any way, selfishly or in some way altruistic?
>
> I don't really get what any of this is about and I think others may be
> in the same mindset as me. Can you elaborate on just what is being
> talked about?
>
> Thanks, this sounds interesting.

Could we register a domain for AISE and then use it to cenralise and share
information?

I have just been toying about with some on-line calendar software, which I
installed half an hour ago < http://schestowitz.com/Datebook/calendar/ >.
It's 'out of the box' data, by the way. I suppose could be used to manage
search engines cycles... then there are social links, forums, articles,
feeds....

As I said last week, if others are up for it, I'll be happy to contribute.